Located on the corner of Titus Hill and Main Street, Colebrook, the Williams Building dates back to 1870. In 2002, the CDDA acquired the building from the town for a nominal sum to prevent it's demolition. We promised to renovate the building through grants and donations to create an asset to the community.
Most of the building has been renovated, including the the front second floor corner office that is used as a community meeting room. The Main Street part is currently home to the Colebrook Chronicle. Current tenants in the Titus Hill Road side are the Carriage Lane Players, Eat, Laugh & Heal and JP Sicard, Inc.